Everyone who work on a project such as a project manager need to keep tab on the project budgeting, to make sure that the project run on the right course without unnecessary expenses. People can do it easily if they use a specific template that will help them to keep track of the entire expenses all the time.
Some people may wonder why they have to use a template if they can do it manually. Well, there are lots of benefits that people can get if they use project budgeting template such as:
- It is very easy to understand and to use
- People can customize the templates on different aspect such as the subject lines so it will their need
- It will help people to keep the expenses running on the right line and stay within budget
- It has The Cumulative Project Cost, in the form of a set of graphs that people can show to other people
- It is free, means that people don’t have to pay to get it
So, how do people can use this project budgeting template? Like it has said before, this template is very easy to understand, which means people can use it easily. What people need to do is simply filling out each available blank. In this one template, people will find different sheets and they are:
- Source of Project Cost Sheet
- Expenditures over Time Sheet. This sheet along with the Source of Project Cost Sheet is the one where people input the cost of their project
- Data Worksheet. This is the place where people need to enter the whole project cost and the real cost that the project must pay out on a single month
- Cumulative Project Sheet. This is where people will be able to see the whole data that they had entered before turn into two comprehensive graphs that is easy to understand. This graph will help people to see clearly the comparison between the real cost of the project and the budget they plan it before.
This template is completely free to download by anyone who is in need for it. People can change the aspects in the templates according to their need. It means people can change the lines, change the name or perhaps erase the unneeded lines. This project budgeting template work perfectly well who for those who regularly work on different project where each has a complicated budgeting target.