Good news for you who are fans of soccer sport. Introducing Euro 2020 prediction game spreadsheet that can be your other ways to enjoy this tournament along with friends. It is an excel template that allows you to manage your Euro 2020 tournament prediction game. It is held in 2021 but its tournament name is not changed.
There are many options you can select in this spreadsheet to decide what kind of prediction game you want to apply among your friends. And with macro-free excel codes, you can use it in different Excel version and Computer OS (Windows/Mac) without problem.
With this spreadsheet, you can do
Determine point system and points earned for each matches outcome category
Knock Out Rounds
- Select knock out team setup. Teams in knock out round based on player’s prediction or actual matches.
- Select penalty kick point setup. You can include or exclude points from penalty score prediction
- Determine point system and points earned for each knock out matches outcome category
- Determine point for bonus. There are several scenario that you can apply points. You can set points for correct prediction on group winners and runner ups, four best 3rd-placed, number of qualified teams, champion, best player and top scorer.
Input player names in player scoreboard worksheet. Put your player names in this worksheet. In case you have players with similar names, make sure to put additional distinction marker (it could be number or other symbols) which can differentiate it with the names that has already been registered. Otherwise, a red color will be shown automatically as a sign of duplicate names.
Entry Prediction and Actual Scores
Insert prediction of player’s score and actual scores in game board worksheet. Built-in excel formula will calculate and compare prediction and actual result to produce points to each players based on points and conditions set in setup worksheet up.
Watch Player Movement in Standings
Track and watch player’s rank movement after all match results is out in the worksheet. There are 4 condition of players rank position. They are will be ranked based on :
- Higher match and bonus points
- Higher correct prediction
- Higher match points
- Entry order
If your players are 10 or less, you can use this free spreadsheet. If you need more, you can purchase the Pro version that can accommodate up to 100 players.