Women’s World Cup 2023 Last Man Standing Game is an Excel template to organize last man standing game for the upcoming Women’s World Cup football tournament event that will be held in Australia and New Zealand. This game requires you to predict winning team for each round. There are 32 teams and 64 matches divided into 7 rounds. Picking 7 teams out of 32 teams should be easy. But, you cannot pick similar team in different rounds. Seven rounds must consist of 7 teams. Furthermore, if your pick is lost, then you got eliminated. The last man standing is the last man who survived the last.
Remember that the number of matches in each round become smaller. You can pick winning team from 16 matches in the first round. But, the final round might consist only 1 match (final match only) or 2 matches (included 3rd place match). That’s why it is recommended to predict the winning team from the final round backward.
Seven rounds in this Women’s World Cup 2023 Last Man Standing Game are as follows :
- Round 1 : 1st Group Matches (16 matches)
- Round 2 : 2nd Group Matches (16 matches)
- Round 3 : 3rd Group Matches (16 matches)
- Round 4 : Round of 16 (8 matches)
- Round 5 : Quarter finals (4 matches)
- Round 6 : Semi finals (2 matches)
- Round 7 : 3rd Place and Final (2 matches)
As you see in number of matches in each round, predicting team who won the 7th round is your key to become the last man standing.
And, here is the short instruction on how to use this template.
- Set your player names in player table worksheet (You can fill with up to 100 players in paid version).
- Select team for each round in pick board worksheet based on your player’s pick.
- Type actual scores in matches worksheet. Winning team will be revealed automatically every time you update the score
- Track your player’s standings in Leaderboard worksheet.
Try the free and demo version of Women’s World Cup 2023 Last Man Standing Game below. The free version can accommodate up to 10 players and it is protected.